Face to Face Sales Techniques - online or face to face workshops
How effective are your face-to-face meetings?
Are you winning business at your meetings?
Do you quote for business that never goes ahead?
Face to Face Sales meetings are a great way of finding out about what the customer wants, starting to build a relationship, and understanding any issues they may be having. You are then given an opportunity to show how you can help them with your products or services to win the business.
If you aren’t winning business at your meetings or end up quoting for business that never goes ahead, then this is the workshop for you. You will leave this session with the ability to run an effective sales meeting that will have an immediate impact on your business.
This workshop will cover:
- Why sales meetings are important
- Understanding why customers buy and how they would like to be treated
- Identifying your USP’s and how to use these in your meeting
- Why listening is important
- How to develop active listening skills
- How to quickly build rapport
- How to identify different personality types
- The importance of body language
- Sales Meeting preparation
- How to structure your Sales meeting
- How to control the meeting
- How to identify the customers’ needs
- How to demonstrate why your product/service meets their needs
- How to deal with objections
- How to effectively close the meeting to win the business
Ideal for?For anyone in sales! From those just joining the profession who need to learn sales skills to experienced salespeople in need of a refresh.
9.30am to 4.30pm
26th January, 23rd March and 25th May
Face to Face Workshops in Northampton, venue confirmed upon booking
22nd February, 27th April and 22nd June