The Basics of Sales Programme - online workshop
Help! I’m new to sales and don’t know where to start!
Don’t worry, you’re not alone!
I meet many people who say the same to me, and I’ll let you into a little secret, I felt the same when I started in sales. I was lucky, I had help. It came in the guise of training from the company that I’d joined. If you’re running your own business or working within a company that doesn’t have a dedicated sales training programme, what do you do?
This is why I created The Basics of Sales Programme.
It consists of 5 modules, run over 10 weeks and includes the following:-
- Creating a sales plan, creating/reviewing sales processes that work and how to develop a sales pipeline
- How to sell with ease without the sleaze. You will learn the elements of selling, that ensure that you’re building relationships and not being “pushy”.
- How to follow up leads and quotes via the telephone. This module includes learning telephone communication techniques that help build your confidence, preparing what to say when making a call and how to overcome objections. This module IS NOT “cold calling” training.
- How to maximise a customer meeting. You will learn how to run a meeting to give you the confidence to ask for the business.
- Negotiation skills. In this module, you will learn the basic principles and how to plan and prepare.
By the end of the programme, you will have a solid understanding of sales to take back into your working environment.
The start dates are listed below and each module takes place on a Monday, bi-weekly.
2.30pm to 4.30pm
Programme Start Dates
14th February, 9th May, 5th September and 14th November
What happens if I can’t commit to every date in the programme?
Don’t worry ! As long as you have completed modules 1 & 2, you can continue the rest of the programme at your leisure, by booking onto the relevant modules later in the year.
What happens if I feel I need support at the end of the programme?
If any of my delegates have questions, before, during or after the programme, I am only a phone call away. If you feel that you need something more, then you have the option of joining The Sales Club or using my Sales Consultancy service.